15 Bigwood Place Goulburn, NSW 2580NEW PRICE - $660,000
LOCATION! ELEVATION! INSPIRATION!
House - Goulburn NSW
Situated in a lovely, quiet cul-de-sac with elevated views over Goulburn from the front and Mt. Baw Baw from the rear this brand new, beautifully finished, bespoke home is positioned in a prime location in the ever popular Mistful Park. It’s close proximity to the new boutique Shopping Complex* (currently under construction) makes this property a very desirable investment opportunity and a fantastic place to live!
“Bring the family together”
Without a doubt, the design of this property was inspired with relationship in mind. Designed to draw the family together the massive 75m2 open plan Family – Kitchen -Dining area seamlessly flows onto the generous, west facing, covered Alfresco and garden making it perfect for watching the sunset over Mount Baw Baw whilst enjoying family fun and entertaining. This fabulous space is the heart of this home allowing the family to work, rest and play together simultaneously.
A second living area, positioned just off the family room, provides even more socializing options. This very spacious room is large enough for the whole family to enjoy a movie or games night together but also allows a space for the adults to relax in, whilst the kids play, in the family room.
“Spoil the chef in the family”
Timeless styling, beautiful Caesarstone benchtops, plentiful workspaces and cupboards, gorgeous herringbone splash backs, 5 burner gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, twin sink with mixer tap, a huge breakfast bar PLUS a fantastic butler’s pantry which is cleverly hidden behind the kitchen. Boasting Caesarstone workbenches, power points, a large fridge bay and an abundance of storage there’ll be no more struggling to put away the groceries for whoever is fortunate enough to own this amazing home.
A lovely Kingsize master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe in situated at the front of the home ensuring privacy from the 3 additional bedrooms, all of which have built-in-robes and are accompanied by the stylish, family bathroom
“Comfort all year round”
No need to fear the cold and wet weather thanks to the remote control, double tilt panel door and internal access ensuring your entry to the home is always comfortable.
The triple layered roof insulation coupled with ducted Braemar gas heating will keep you warm throughout the coldest of Goulburn winters. In the summertime the roof ventilators work in conjunction with the triple layer insulation to keep the heat out and your family comfortable.
AT A GLANCE
• Brand New family home in sought after Mistful park
• King size master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• 3 additional bedrooms all with built-in-robes
• Massive 75m2 open plan Family – Kitchen – Dining area
• Spacious separate Lounge room
• Fabulous galley kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, huge breakfast bar, hidden butler’s pantry and more
• Lovely, light filled family bathroom
• Separate laundry with plenty of storage, Caesarstone benchtop and glass sliding door to garden
• Huge storage closet off foyer as well as a linen cupboard next to the laundry
• Lovely west facing, covered Alfresco with views of Mount Baw Baw and rural properties
• Ducted gas heating, triple layered roof insulation and roof ventilators
• Fully fenced garden with double gate access to rear, 10,000L water tank, rotary washing line, easy care St Walter lawn, stylish letterbox, driveway and porch
• Double garage with remote tilt panel door, internal access to property
• Close proximity to the new Mistful park shopping complex (under construction)
• Short drive to schools, parks, hospital and the centre of Goulburn CBD
• Designed and constructed by well-respected local builders – Ganter Constructions
*A state of the art child care centre and 100 seat restaurant are almost completed and both are expected to open Nov-Dec 2018. The shopping complex plans to have a small supermarket, fast food outlet, 8 boutique stores, car wash, petrol station, recreational area and more (expected completion 18-24 months)
CALL TODAY to arrange an inspection of this fantastic property!
DISCLAIMERS: Virtual staging for illustration purposes only – furniture is digital and is not included. Much of the information provided for this property has been provided to Agent 2580 by third parties. Although provided in good faith this information should not be solely relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice with respect to this property.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 756 m²
- Floor Area is 497.8 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating