PERFECT FOR INVESTORS - Leased $430pw OPEN CANCELLED
Coronavirus update: Due to government restrictions we are not able to have Open Homes for the foreseeable future however, all of our properties are available to view by private inspection. Please call Julie 0422 438 805
Situated in sought after Mistful Park Estate, this beautifully finished, Torrens Title Duplex is sure to impress.
Boasting a spacious open plan kitchen / dining / living area which opens out to the huge adjacent alfresco.
Whoever is lucky enough to reside here will enjoy the style, quality and feel of a chic city townhouse whilst enjoying the lovely view of Mount Baw Baw
Currently tenanted achieving a healthy $430pw this property is perfect for an investor.
The current lease expires Nov 2020 making this property available to owner occupiers also.
• Spacious combined kitchen/dining with polyurethane soft close drawers and cupboards. Island bench, breakfast bar, stone benchtops, Omega gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood and dishwasher and more
• Great size Alfresco which seamlessly flows from the kitchen/dining areas via double glass sliding doors
• Large open plan living, kitchen / dining area boasting lovely views and double glass sliding doors to Alfresco
• Fully equipped Polyurethane kitchen with soft close drawers and cupboards, Island bench, breakfast bar, stone benchtops, gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood and dishwasher
• Main bedroom with lovely ensuite boasting floor to ceiling tiles and great quality fixtures and fittings. Walk-in wardrobe with rails and shelves
• Two additional bedrooms. Both with built-in robes with rails and shelves
• Stylish family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and free standing bath. Floating vanity with storage and porcelain sink. Frameless shower and combined light/heat lamps/extraction fan and toilet
• Separate laundry with benchtop and storage. Door to rear garden
• Huge Alfresco boasting a lovely view of Mount Baw Baw
• External privacy screens
• Insulated ceilings and walls plus 7kw Reverse Cycle heating /cooling plus an additional gas bayonet in the living area to keep you comfortable all year round
• Flyscreens and door screens are installed as well as sunblock blinds
• Single remote garage with internal access and plenty of room for storage
• Fully fenced with side gate. 10,000L water tank, washing line and under house storage
• GTEK fire and noise resistant separating wall
• Beautifully landscaped gardens finish this stunning home. There’s nothing to do here but sit back, relax and enjoy the view!
• Walking distance to the brand new Jump Start Child Care centre and K&G’s 100 seat café. DA approval for a shopping centre at the same site means the lucky purchasers will also be able to enjoy boutique shops, a supermarket, petrol station and more in the future
To arrange an inspection contact:
Julie 0422 438 805
Aaron 0422 438 804
COVID 19 information
To ensure the ongoing safety at inspections the following conditions must be satisfied:
Visitors must not have been in a declared hotspot within the last 14 days.
Visitors that feel unwell should not attend.
1.5m social distancing should be maintained during inspections
Access will be limited to no more than 1 person per 4 square metres.
Face masks and hand sanitiser are available for customer use
DISCLAIMERS: Much of the information provided for this property has been provided to Agent 2580 by third parties. Although provided in good faith this information should not be solely relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice with respect to this property.
WARNING: Any financial or investment advice provided by the Agent is of a general nature only, whose preparation does not take into account the individual circumstances, objectives, financial situation or needs of the person. You are advised to consult with your own independent financial and/or investment adviser.