Brand New Torrens Title duplex situated in popular Aston Martin Drive, Teneriffe Estate. Boasting elevated, semi-rural views from the front door to the Alfresco. Offering a rare 4 bedroom / 2 living area configuration it has been designed with family living in mind.
Residents of Teneriffe Estate enjoy State of the art, fibre-to-the-premises infrastructure, Free Wi-Fi in all public recreation areas, landscaped wetlands, barbecue areas and an outdoor gymnasium.
Construction of this property began after June 4th 2020 making this property suitable for eligible owner occupiers to apply for the $15,000 HomeBuilder grant. *Conditions apply.
For more information and to confirm eligibility.
Go to: https://www.revenue.nsw.gov.au/grants-schemes/homebuilder
• Covered porch with feature cladding and rendered finish
• Open plan combined Kitchen, Meals, Family room with ceiling fan, Split System air-con and glass sliding door to alfresco
• Stylish duo-tone Kitchen with plenty of bench space, stone bench tops, double sink, Stainless steel electric oven, gas cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher.
• Separate Lounge room with ceiling fan and skylight
• Main Bedroom with TV point, Split system air-con, ceiling fan, ensuite and walk-in robe
• 3 additional Bedrooms all have ceiling fans and built-in robes
• Family bathroom and separate toilet
• Split System Air-con in Main living area and main Bedroom for all year comfort
• Blinds, flyscreens and sliding screen door to alfresco
• Instantaneous Gas hot water system
• Single garage with remote control panel lift door and internal access
• Fully fenced and gated. Good size backyard with plenty of green area
• Landscaping to front, lawn to rear plus two slimline Water Tanks
• Letterbox, washing line, TV antenna, exterior lighting & more
RENTAL ESTIMATE $450pw
The adjoining mirror image property 27A Aston Martin Drive is also available for sale.
NEAREST AMENITIES (according to whereis.com.au)
* Upcoming Mistful Park Shopping Centre 1.5km (under construction)
* Mistful Park Childcare Centre 1.5km
* Lilac Childcare Centre 1.7km
* Goulburn High School 2.7km
* Goulburn Hospital 2.8km
* Bradfordville Primary School 3.0km
* Mulwaree Secondary School 3.2km
* Goulburn Police Academy 3.2km
* Bradfordville Medical Centre and shops 3.5km
* Centre of Goulburn CBD 3.8km
To arrange an inspection contact:
Julie: 0422 438 805
Aaron: 0422 438 804
COVID 19 information
To ensure the ongoing safety at inspections the following conditions must be satisfied:
* Visitors must not have been in a declared hotspot within the last 14 days.
* Visitors that feel unwell should not attend.
* 1.5m social distancing should be maintained during inspections
* Hand sanitiser is provided for customer use. Face masks are available on request
Much of the information provided for this property has been provided to Agent 2580 by third parties. Although provided in good faith this information should not be solely relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice with respect to this property.
*Warning: Any financial or investment advice provided by the Agent is of a general nature only, whose preparation does not take into account the individual circumstances, objectives, financial situation or needs of the person. You must make your own enquiries and consult with your own independent financial and/or investment adviser.