58 Mistful Park Road, Goulburn New South Wales 2580Sold
YOUR FAMILY HOME AWAITS!
House Sold - Goulburn New South Wales
58 Mistful Park Road
From the moment you step inside, the spacious layout will be sure to impress. Enter down the generous hallway and discover a versatile open plan design with multiple living areas which seamlessly connect to the outdoor alfresco area. Perfect for entertaining, this home boasts a well-appointed kitchen featuring quality soft close cabinetry, 20mm stone benchtops, stainless steel Omega dishwasher, 60mm electric oven and 5 ring gas cooktop, large fridge bay, pantry, double sink, plus plenty of storage and prep areas.
The custom designed floor plan comprises four spacious Bedrooms, including a Main Bedroom with Ensuite and walk in robe. Open plan combined Kitchen / Family / Meals area plus custom built-in Study Nook, a central main Bathroom, Powder Room, light filled Laundry with plenty of storage, double Garage with internal access, Alfresco and plenty of Garden perfect for entertaining and family fun.
Featuring side access through double gates the possibilities are endless with what you can do with this space. Park a boat, caravan, or build the man cave of your dreams! This impressive family residence is close to completion and will surely tempt all who desire a quality home in a fantastic location.
Built by well-respected local builders ‘Ganter Construction’ this lovely home is perfectly positioned in a prime location being just a short walk away to the Mistful Park boutique *Shopping Complex (currently under construction) making this property a very desirable investment opportunity as well as a fantastic place to live!
AT A GLANCE:
• Open plan Kitchen / Family / Meals with custom built-in Study Nook
• Spacious separate Rumpus
• King size Main Bedroom with Walk-in robe and Ensuite
• 3 additional Bedrooms all with Built-in robes
• Central main Bathroom with framed bath, shower, vanity and exhaust /heat/ light combo
• Energy saving LED lighting
• Omega 5 burner gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher. Stone Kitchen benchtops
• Double linen cupboard plus plenty of storage in Laundry
• Ducted Braemar gas heating, Triple layered roof insulation & roof ventilators for all year comfort
• Double Garage with panel lift door and internal access
• Undercover Alfresco area. washing line, 10,000L tank, TV aerial, fully fenced
• Double gates for side access. Ample parking for trailers, caravans, cars, or space for a large shed (Subject to Council Approval)
*A state of the art child care centre has recently opened complete with a school bus drop off / pick up zone situated at the front. A modern 100-seat restaurant with drive through facilities has also recently opened. The shopping complex plans to have a supermarket, 6 boutique stores, car wash, petrol station, recreational area and more (expected completion 18-24 months
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact:
Julie: 0422 438 805
Aaron: 0422 438 804
Much of the information provided for this property has been provided to Agent 2580 by third parties. Although provided in good faith this information should not be solely relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice with respect to this property.
WARNING: Any financial or investment advice provided by the Agent is of a general nature only, whose preparation does not consider the individual circumstances, objectives, financial situation or needs of the person. You are advised to consult with your own independent financial and/or investment adviser.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 720 m²
- Floor Area is 249.40 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Gas Heating