This was no accident! A lot of thought went into the location and design of this property. This cleverly planned semi is situated on a corner block to maximize privacy from the adjoining residence whilst making use of every inch of the generous block. The frontage of 1 Straker Road and 14 Kidd Circuit, are positioned 90 degrees from each other so that each property has a different street view and the driveways are completely separate from each other. You truly get the feeling of being in a free-standing dwelling with this design.
Located in the popular Merino Estate, in an area brimming with new growth, this home boasts the following great features:
– Large open plan living area which opens to the outdoor entertaining area.
– Well planned kitchen with gas cooking, electric oven, dishwasher space, Fridge bay, twin sink with mixer tap plus lots of bench space and cupboards
– Light and spacious Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
– Additional bedrooms are generous in size and both have built in robes.
– Lovely light filled bathroom with bath, shower and vanity with storage space.
– Linen cupboard plus a separate Laundry with an additional cupboard
– Tiles and carpet throughout
– Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning as well as a gas bayonet, for additional heating, to keep you comfortable all year round.
– Separate driveway with single garage complete with remote controlled roller door and internal access to the home as well as the garden.
– 5000L rainwater tank, fully fenced landscaped garden plus washing line
Pets considered on application
This is a must-see property for discerning renters!
For more information or to view this property, contact Julie Downs 0422 438 805
DISCLAIMER: Much of the information provided for this property has been provided to Agent 2580 from third parties. Although provided in good faith this information should not be solely relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect to this property.